ASK THE EXPERTS
As a member of The IBS Network, one of the benefits you will receive is access to our medical professionals. For answers to medical questions members can either phone our specialist Nurse helpline, or alternatively submit their questions online to our team of health care professionals. To use this facility, login or join our Network today.
When submitting your questions online, we make every attempt to respond within 5-7 days working days.
But to assist the health professional in giving you the answer you need, please:
- Keep your questions short (100 words)
- Make them specific
Do not ask an open ended question, i.e. my doctor has diagnosed IBS. What can I do? What foods can i eat?
- Ask a question that requires a direct and concise answer
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions to make sure your question has not already been asked.
- In the title, box submit the question title and not your name
- Your answer will be published on this page under your question